Design a Prism game and answer the following questions. For your text, use an excerpt of at least 100 words from one of the following two writings by Jeremy Bentham on the panopticon:
- What about this text are you interested in exploring? What is the interpretive intervention that you hope to make?
- Who will you address it to? Why this particular group?
- After designing your Prism get at least five people to read and mark the text for you.
- What do you notice about the results? Anything interesting in the visualizations? The way people were interpreting the markings? The groups?
- What limitations do you see with Prism? Can you imagine other ways of examining individual interpretations in the context of the group?
Implement your game and send us the link.